Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Netbook Description

I got my learning tool  on the first day  of  term and it has no sound and it is hard and smooth on the top. It is light and it is like a thin rectangle and it is black and shiny.

At night we keep my Triple Epc  in the  C.O.W so we can charge your netbook so it can't die and it can last for the whole day  

It helps me with my learning and helps us to get on the internet and you can work on it.  Sometimes when you are not connected you can't get onto the internet .

You have to be careful when you walk around and you can use it with your hands. You are not to be silly on the internet and you have to be careful with your netbook.

We are some of the first people in New Zealand to use a netbook for our learning.

I have to be responsibility on the internet and it is not a toy, it is a learning tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment