Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? yes because this is a cool term and fun term.
2. What have you learnt this term? about God and how to get to know him more.
3. What have you found easy this term? maths because it is easy because I am good at times tables and addition.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? Writing, learning how to spell difficult words.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? Viliami helps me sometimes and Miss G.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? to focus on my learning and listen to Miss G more.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? to not get distracted by my friends.