Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

My Holiday

On a Cold Thursday morning I woke up and got ready to go to the movies with my family. By the time everyone was ready we went and did some shopping for snacks we bought heaps of junk food. After doing our shopping for snacks we went straight to the movies we arrived there at 10:00, then we went to check what time the movie started.

It stared at 12:00 so we made our way back down and went to the food court to get some food.  We bought some food but then we ate it, the food was meant to be for the movies. When it was time to go watch the movies we went straight to the movies to watch the Ant Man. The movie was boring so I went for a walk outside. I had money so I brought a jumper from factory.

After that I felt very happy because I had heaps to eat.
My highlight were going to buy a jumper and my lowlight was nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment