Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Cross country

On a very hot afternoon, the St Pius X students ran in Cross country. There were parents who were cheering as loud as they could for their children. It  was kind of boring because we had to wait for the juniors to have their races.  Finally it was time for the seniors races.

When we ran we saw some of the teachers around the course.  It was also very, very hot and I was sweaty.. We had to run in  our ages so we knew who was first,, second or third. We had to run the whole course. I was very tired.  When I had  come back from the road Miss Williams told us who come in  our orders 1nd , 2nd , 3rd, 4th, 5th..

When I was going to sit down I felt lazy. Finally it was finished and we all went to our classes and we ate our oranges. We then all went back home and had a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment