Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

At the Beach

Descriptive writing on the beach.


Using the Sensory details Smell,Hear,Taste,Touch, and using similes and metaphors.


Walt: Understand the structure of descriptive writing


At the beach, it has dusty sand that is on the ground and I can see the blue water that pounds into the shore and makes noises it like a crash.              
When you taste the seawater it really taste like salt. When I touch the water it feels smooth and it just goes right through my fingers and the sand feels rough.


I can hear the birds making noise, I can hear the water pounding onto the shore and people talking whenever they play sandcastles and other stuff.
When I go into the water and when I go under the water it smells like salty water.
.
                                         THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment